Monday, March 21, 2011

from PATTAYA TRADER 117 (A)

LIVE-RADIO-RECITAL-
TO-VERY-DEAREST-YOU
You are surely out there I know.
In a land under the sun or snow.
Perhaps in dirty-Bangkok or busy-Tokyo.
There's something for everyone, it's true.
Were I reciting this on world-wide-radio,
the transmission would be, my love, to you.

A DIRE-TEEN-LIBERTY
There are guys and girls in mortal danger
when taking strange-candy from a stranger.
This is now the era of the liberteenager.

THE LADY-BOY-LOOK LIKES SHE
She bought the boy flowers.
Like an older man was she.
She took him to China Town
dressed like a pretty lady.
She was known to smoke opium
but smoked opium not he.
Find being an opium smoker
is surely a strange thing to be !!

WHATEVER-HAPPENED-TO-
A-VERY-DREAMY-PAIR?
What became of the likely lads?
What became of you and me?
What became of the dreams we had?
They were not, my friend, to be.

We were out to change the world,
or so we two youngsters thought.
"Ours was a very naive-age," you say,
"find all has come to nought."

Yes by the time you were twenty
you did not wish to know.
Still I think you went the way
that only-fools-and-horses go.

No comments:

Post a Comment