Wednesday, March 23, 2011

from PATTAYA TRADER 111 (A)

YES-AN-ANCIENT-QUEEN'S-BIG-BOAT-ALBION-
SAILS-GLORIOUSLY-ON-
UNCHARTERED-COURSE
The once-brave Boadiciea has long been gone
but her bold-spirit in her children's children lives on.
Until they go the way their parents have gone
they'll sail aboard the good ship Albion.
It chars my heart to hear you call for the good old days.
The good old days were the bad old ways.
The Arcadian dream is all but over,
but the ship Albion sails on course.
Man the decks, go hoist the rigging,
the pig-man has dicovered the glorious source
(twelve-rude-boys-to-each-small-boat's-oars).

REVIEWED-IS-A-VERY-DIZZY-SOUL
No one really knows
what the girl upstairs does,
but everybody needs
just to get a buzz.
Down in the street below
the drunken archangels sing.
I know what's on your mind,
I can see everything.

Climb up to her window-ledge,
you will forever be
walking under the ladders
when not upon your knees.
Yes climb up to her window-ledge,
you will forever be
walking under the ladders,
folk hearing you cry  "Please."
Find rapture and vertigo
give you a review of the soul.

DOWN-IN-A-SADDLE
The guy's in a saddle with his gun.
His girlfriend rides with a cowboy's hat on.
Playing games can be such fun
when by a naked cow-girl you are sat on.

YES-WHAT-NEXT-KATY?
You are such a sweet girl
in a cruelly-cold world,
what now will you do?
The drink goes steadily down,
yes I sink the beer-brown.
Kate what will become of you?
Find polka-dots in my eyes,
find polka-dots in the skies,
polka-dots are everywhere.
Yes you are older than me,
and I thank you for the memory.
The Sixties met the Seventies I swear.

CASCADE
Her hair is beautiful,
like a waterfall,
cascading, cascading,
over the-lovely-body-I'm-embracing.

No comments:

Post a Comment