Monday, March 21, 2011

from PATTAYA TRADER 117 (B)

TO-A-WAIST-DOWN-NAKED-
IN-ENGLAND
Long and slender as a mast,
veins knotted like a cat-o'-nine,
naked down to the waist,
I drink in the brine.
Jaunty as a Jolly Jack Tar
I seek a good time.

The ladies see me swagger
while the men cry "It's a crime."
But naked down to the waist
with no sun to shine,
bare below the navel-button
I seek a good time.

Long and slender as a mast,
veins knotted like a cat-o'-nine,
I'm naked down to the very waist,
my shirt is on the washing line.
Now sick as a pirate's parrot
I seek a good time.

A-PEACEFUL-POPPY-DAWN-
FIND-I-DO
A piece of metal piping
glows in the rust-brown sun
where blood-red poppies seem
like flowers from the barrel of a gun.

SEXY-DUSKY-DANCER
I love you pretty seniorita
as on high-heels you teeter.
I love your Spanish-gypsy eyes,
fast-whirling-skirt, thick-soft-thighs,
that not so very long ago
would have caused a revolution in Mexico.

PASTOURELLE
"With talk like that
you must come from France
when you ask me
do I May-pole dance.
You're such a bad boy
I shall tell you true.
It seems I will have
to keep my eye on you."

Oh my merry maiden -
if maiden you really be -
I'm a high Romantic
and a revolutionary.
I rebel against convention.
I believe in love that's free.
Come into the tall grass
and lie down low with me.

"I think you but a satyr
who takes me for a goat.
I've heard much about Pan-pipes
and in your look I note
a sun-shiny brightness.
Your eyes are on fire.
Merely with lust they burn.
Your horny head I don't desire."

NOW-IT-WAS-OUT-RODE-
THE-VERY-DEVIL-HIMSELF
The Devil rode on out
and took himself a bride,
made pregnant the wicked witch
then he cast her aside.
The witch gave birth to a girl
who shows her man no quarter.
To the witch was born a demon,
to the Devil was born a daughter.
Yes the Devil rode on out
and took himself a wife,
made pregnant the wicked witch
to whom an evil child gave life.
The witch gave birth to a girl
and wine turned into water.
To the witch was born a demon,
to the Devil was born a daughter.
She's a black widow spider
and she will eat the male.
She gobbles him up whole
but swallows him down wholesale.

No comments:

Post a Comment