Tuesday, March 22, 2011

from PATTAYA TRADER 114 (A)

CHASING THE DRAGON
I can't help you poor-George.
Your wife is such a dragon
no other man dares to chase
though your-marriage's-gone-wrong.
And-even-while-still-very-young
you're-like-an-old-Chinese-on-opium !!

PUREST-CRYSTAL-PALACE-COLLAPSES
Shattered dreams
like glass splinters.
Through the opening
pour all past winters.
Can close no window.
Can close no door.
your palace of crystal
is now no more.

IT-IS-A-SERPENT-ROUGE
The bloodline runs
here and there.
It slithers, it wriggles,
in she so fair,
the red-lipped French girl
with the coiled-up-hair.
She has eternal youth
even if very long in the tooth !!

CHEAP-CHARLIE-TYPE-POET
To the lovely-girls
goes my very heart.
I am open to them.
I'm a male-tart.
Find that I'm cheap.
Yes cheap is me.
The times I am not
are when I'm free.

A-WICKED-WILMOT-COULD-
WRITE-DOWN-ONLY-DIRTY-WORDS
His pen was his penis.
Libertine literature was his lot.
The wicked Earl of Rochester
sure was the poet-Wilmot.

SHE'S-A-DEAD-RINGER-FOR-
A-FEMALE-BAD-NEWS-SHOUTER
Far less a poet,
more a town crier,
her tongue a bell-clapper.
Find this defines her
who calls a spade a spade.
No, poetry is not her trade.

THE BLOODY-BEASTS
Impale
the whale.
Club
the seal-cub.
Hound the fox.
Cage the minks, all furs box.

A NEW-AUTUMNY-MORN-IT-IS
The wind sweeps the leaves across the lawn
to where stands a cold stone fawn
and up by the pond, a garden gnome
ever watchful and stood alone
sees a tired old yellow sun yawn
as it rises with the chilly dawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment