Wednesday, March 23, 2011

from PATTAYA TRADER 106 (B)

A-RAINBOW-SLIDING-DUO-
LET-US-TWO-BE
The colours stretch ever the wider.
My spirit's up there playing the slider.
Come join me lady, I'm a raibow rider.
Tales of pixies and of elves
you can find on the library shelves.
They sure knew how to enjoy themselves.
Let us both journey back in time
to lands of fairystory and nursery rhyme.
Like a pretty-rainbow colour your mind.
Yes the colours stretch ever the wider.
My spirit's up there playing the slider.
Come join me lady, I'm a rainbow rider.

AT-A-TURN-AROUND
At the mermaid-roundabout
where the water springs
and the sea-lady of gold -
in the company of dolphins -
swims as in the air,
not the sea or fountain swims,
take care in the thought
you too may turn air-leaping things.

DARK-SIDE-OF-A-MOON-MAN-
IS-MARK'S-QUICK-VERSE
So I've a dark sens of humour.
So I'm flaky as a tin of tuna
be it in sunflower oil or brine.
So I'm lifting-off-to-the-lunar
in a sea-of-space schooner,
but then levity-like-verse-poem-brevity-is-mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment