Tuesday, January 24, 2012

for PATTAYA TRADER 153 (A)

THE-THAI-QUEEN-DREAM
"You want moo, khow, nam?"
she asked me the Englishman.
I wanted pork, rice and water.
Guessed right the boss's daughter
where she served me from the stall,
the sun - as ever - smiling on all.
Ah, pretty-Thai-girl in the shade,
for its smile and yours would wade
many a man I know, back home,
through a crocodile-infested zone,
and for the eyes that gleam
like twin-suns in a Siamese-dream.

LOTUS-FLOWER-MINE-
WAS-TRANSFORMED?
Crisp-fried-grasshoppers
were my girlfriend's delight,
and she sang with the crickets
at the dark of night.
"You are what you eat," sure say some.
Did a kind of locust my lotus become?

SOME LIKE IT HOT
Over here in old Siam
Thai-girls call me "Walk-Walk Man."
Their lovely legs they stretch
across motorcyles. Ah fair sex,
I like to walk around in the sun
while from it your cycles seem to run !

PRETTY-PLAYFUL-YES
She had a sense of humour.
I laughed her into bed.
Hope she was laughing with me
and not at me instead !

No comments:

Post a Comment