Thursday, January 26, 2012

for PATTAYA TRADER 153 (E)

OPENING-UP-PUBLICLY
I've been on tv and radio
and even in the press,
yet did I get on with her?
Inside her head? Did I impress?
She said "I like your poetry,
it's deep and often fun,
but I'm the kind of girl
who has to get up and run...
yes to get up and to run
when people start to pry,
for such a private person
you're a very public guy !
I see you are an artist
with a need to express,
and there is nobody can deny
your honesty and openness.
I am not like that, though.
It is well and is good
to have almost no secrets
and not be misunderstood."

YES-A-FRANTIC-YOUNG-PUSSYCAT'S-
CALL-FOR-THE-HELPING-HAND
I can see you to this day
standing upon the ledge.
People said that you
were surely on the edge.
It was only a help-cry,
you wouldn't have leapt.
A helpless kitten, you,
who out the window crept,
stood on that brick ledge
and pawed at the air.
You got attention, girl,
to die you would not dare.

THE PINK-EYED-MOONMOUSE
Like a pet-white-mouse's eye,
there's a pink moon in the sky.
Some thought the moon was cheese.
A pet-white-mouse must be pleased
as to the disc on high,
catching it in its own eye.

MR-PAXMAN-SURE-CUTS-UP-
A-TREE-LIKE-POLITICIAN
Jeremy Paxman,
a verbal axe-man,
chops up the very wooden.
He sure is a good one !

No comments:

Post a Comment