Wednesday, January 4, 2012

for PATTAYA TRADER 150 (D)

MARK-BEEVERS-ADDRESSES-
CLOSE-LADY
I'm a busy Beevers
when it comes to poetry.
The anagram of my name:
A Verse Maker Be.
Mark my words, dear girl, yes.
The poet's Muse behind my address.

PARISIAN-COCTEAU'S-OPIUM-
CURE-STORY
Cocteau, ah Jean Cocteau,
and his story of a cure.
How to get clean of opium
and close its dirty door.
And Paris, ah romantic Paris,
bohemian and so artful too.
Paris, who'd want a cure from you !?

WHITE-WINE-AND-
WITH-INDIAN-TONIC
She was just the tonic
for my mature wine.
She came from Sri Lanka
to Siam's City-of-Sunshine.
A black rose, a black pearl,
an oh-so-pretty Indian girl.

DAILY-FOOD-FOR-SOLITARY-
THOUGHT-IS-A-MUSE
No girl, I am not jaded,
though my verses sometimes rude.
Ah yes I love the ladies
but I like my solitude.
Just the Muse and me, she
too naked to be nude.
Too naked for anyone to see.
It sure is thought given food.

A-NOSY-PARSON-GETS-PERSONAL-
WITH-HIS-NAUGHTY-GIRLS
The parson's nose is so long,
Woody Woodpecker is he nicknamed.
He hammers upon the doors
of women who are ill-famed.
Yes he hammers on the doors
of women paid to entertain.
They open, will let him in;
pour him tea into a cup;
say "Help-yourself-to-the-sugar,
it will keep your pecker up !"

No comments:

Post a Comment