Tuesday, January 24, 2012

for PATTAYA TRADER 153 (B)

THE-ROSY-NIGHT-AHEAD
I bought her a corset
as red as a rose
and two blue-garters
to hold up black-hose.
I bought a pink-ribbon
to tie-back her hair.
It's what she wanted
and how I too wanted her.
Then above all this
she wore a red-dress
she'd go take off,
and let down her tress,
when the music was over
at the end of the ball,
when we slid into bed
not very sleepy at all.

YOU-HAVE-FORGOT-ME-TOO-
HANGOVER-GIRL-I-WILL-FIND
I can't recall your face.
The features are without hope
while it is my mind's eye
peers down the wrong-end of a telescope.
All I have is your first name
that slipped from my tongue
when I awoke this morning
under a cloud and over-hung.
I know we met last night
in a bar, then in your bed.
I've a sickness in my stomach
and a pain here inside my head.
I'd like to say it was good
but I don't remember a thing
other than your first name, girl.
Mine the last you'll be remembering !

No comments:

Post a Comment