Monday, January 23, 2012

for PATTAYA TRADER 152 (E)

A-LOVER-FOREVERMORE-MAYBE?
Perhaps one day I will find
the girl who's truly meant for me.
A union of souls, a union of minds,
on a sun-kissed beach by a tranquil sea.
Yes perhaps one day I'll discover
a girl born ever to be my lover.

THE-DEATH-WINNING-DUEL
Coming at each-other
from the two extremes of the street,
somewhere around the middle
you both are going to meet.
And both barrels blazing
won't help you, my friend.
The tall shadow, Death,
guns you down in The End.

TOTALLY-WASHED-OUT-
SURE-WAS-A-WORLDLY-WISE-MAN
He hanged himself with a wahing-line.
He wanted a clean death.
He left the washing on the floor
in a damp untidy mess.
"Goodbye dirty world," he cried,
then gave up his last breath.
The man didn't like the earth anymore
and the earth liked him much less.

No comments:

Post a Comment