Saturday, November 16, 2013

for PATTAYA TRADER 207 (C)

A-KARAOKE-KING'S-BUSY-EGO-
BREAKS-BOUNDS?
With a frog in his throat
the guy begins to croak
as onto the floor he bounds.
He think he is Tom Jones
and wiggles his old-bones.
Music from the machine sounds.
Ha, what a joke is he,
the king of the karaoke,
who thinks himself the biz.
And if he is the king
I'll shake my ass and go swing
out the door. Gee whizz !

A-MISTLE-SONGBIRD-
GOES-MISSING-AT-XMAS
The mistle-thrush is a migratory-bird,
does not chorus our Christmas at all.
But whenever did fake or fable
get in the way of having a ball ? !

IT'S-A-BITCH-DOG-SHE
She is a dog-lover.
Every month she will switch
one dog for another.
She is a dog-lover, the bitch !

WISHER-OR-WANDERER?
I moved on by bus, by train,
and then by aviation.
I moved on again and again
to this or that destination.
I moved as though on a mission.
Pursued my star. Yours you wish on.

No comments:

Post a Comment