Thursday, November 14, 2013

for PATTAYA TRADER 206 (E)

ON-A-MENU-IN-SIAM-
WAS-MISS-MEOW
Was the catfish an aphrodisiac?
Find the Thai-lady scratched my back,
and I scratched her back in my bed too.
She was my dessert, and I was hers.
A catfish you will not hear purr.
But she purred like a pussycat,
and the girl's fingernails left tracks
like cat-claws. look for the Menu !

A-TORNADO-ENDING-FOR-
TWO-FIND
When Hurri Cane
met Ty Phoon,
came a whirlwind romance,
then a honeymoon.

Their stormy marriage
would not last,
and was to finish
in a big blast.

CLOSER-TO-DISTANCE-SHE'LL-
SURELY-BECOME
Marleybone, not far from the music-studios,
where from the bottom to the very-top she rose.
From a high window she now gets to view
the crowds below, as any of us might well do,
though with fame distance grows and grows.

No comments:

Post a Comment