Tuesday, August 26, 2014

for PATTAYA TRADER 240 (C)

FRUITY-FEMALE
"You be my banana.
You be my cucumber.
Backhanded compliment?
I kept her from slumber.
She and I, what a hoot !
You can have fun with fruit !!

THE-TRAVELS-OVER-TO-
THE-EVERLASTING?
Oxford, London, Edinburgh,
Blackpool, York, Amsterdam.
Paris, Bangkok, Pattaya.
I've been a travelling man.
Everyone else is a journeyman too.
In this world, we all pass-through.

THE-NUN'S-BLUE-HABIT
The blue nun.
How blue?
Drinks wine?
Has one or two !

The blue nun.
She fell.
Head had spun.
Dizzy as hell.

The blue nun.
Black and blue.
Arm bruised
and her leg too.

Soied his chance
the monk grey.
Nursed the nun.
She gave way.

No virgin
now our nun
in the habit
of having damn-fun !

YES-PESSIMISM-HAS-
NO-PLACE-WITH-YOU
You were ever the optimist
and you'll find that I discern
from our world history
you will never learn !

BUSY-BEEVERS'-VERSES
"I love your satires,
I love your puns.
I love, love, love you,
my honeybun.
Love, love, love you,
my busy bee."
That's what the girl
sure said to me.
So where as she gone?
Off with a sour guy, lazy-John !

No comments:

Post a Comment