Wednesday, August 6, 2014

for PATTAYA TRADER 236 (C)

A-DOLPHIN-DYNASTY
Merovie gave us
the Merovingians.
He was sired by
an aquatic man?
Frankly, yes frankly,
it's a fishy-thing.
But find France did
have the Dauphin !

YES-THE-DESIROULY-RED-HOT-
LADIES-SURELY-FLUSHED-FACES
"No guy's a gentleman
in bed," I've heard it said.
Yet ladies first, I sure say.
Ah to see faces a flushed hot-red !

STAR-TRAMS
Tramlines in space?! Tramlines in space?!!
Can they take me from the damn human race?
Take me, take me, on their tramline-bus
to a far-away and so-starry-terminus?!

DEEPLY-BURIED-WISH
The green genie
of the yellow sands
said "You've just one wish;
to own this land?
I grant your wish.
This land is yours.
Let the sands of time
on you quickly pour !"

JAMS,-JOSTLES,-AND-A-JUNGLE'S-BEASTS
The motorbikes zigzag and zoom.
The car-drivers, like exhausts, fume.
The buildings, like huge elephants, loom.
Back, back, back, the traffic snakes.
Green Man of the jungle his signal makes:
cross over the road walkers, traffic waits.
The motorbikers have the wider room
to go ahead. The cars have on their brakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment