Thursday, June 30, 2011

for PATTAYA TRADER 138 (A)

AN-ANGLER
I cast before you my verse-lines
because I've got lots of things to say.
Views from-various-angles find.
I will cast the-very-big-one-some-day  !

A-REAL-VOLCANIC-
WOMAN-VERSE
Under the Volcano,
it's a novel I say,
while a television comedy
was Up Pompeii.
Above or below,
up or even under,
should I seek erruptions
lady I've sure your number !

YES-A-PEN-SWORD'S-
DOUBLE-EDGE
I cut this way, I cut  that way, oh-Lord !
I just slice with-a-double-edged-sword.

THE-BARD-BILLY'S-NOW-
DOWNRIGHT-PRETTY-PLAYS
Willy-Shakespeare an upstart crow?
More like a cock putting-on a pretty-show !

A-FADED-ROSE-FLOWER-
VOICE-OF-FRANCE-NOW
Live the Rose, Pief.
Live the Rose !
The-blind-to-beauty
and-to-sound-the-deaf,
let-us-pity-those.

A-MINISTER'S-CONTROVERSIAL-
VERBAL-INTERCOURSE-WITH-
HIS-SHADY-MISTRESS
"Ah yes the Profumo Affair,
the scandal lingered in the air
like perfume or the smell of Pimms,
the cover-up a very flimsy-thing
like lingerie you now discard
and hang on a peg called Ward."

No comments:

Post a Comment