Saturday, June 25, 2011

for PATTAYA TRADER 137 (C)

NO-ZODIAC-READER-CURE
Looking at the stars for far-too-long
you spy potatoes walking on the moon.
Your girlfriend the so-pale-ghost
says the-men-in-white-coats will take you soon,
while all my pals the fairy-folk
tell me you are obviously a loon
and that next-door's pet dragon
runs wild at the sounds from your room.
Pick-up your daily newspaper now
and go read your horoscope:
'He who spies potatoes walking on the moon
is beyond all help but beyond all hope' !

SMELLING PISTAKES
Spelling mistakes?
Ah my words I'd chance
even with errors in my verse.
It's surely not ignorance !

A COSMIC CRUSADER
The Way of the Warrior
is found to be your credo.
You're a samurai for sure,
pertaining to the bushido.
But only in the Trantic-field.
A swordsman with a higher wield.

INSIGHT
Look-to-the-oracle-within.
Read-there-your-own-I-Ching
through-your-third-eye-now-opening.
Find-it's-yourself-who's-answering.

No comments:

Post a Comment