Tuesday, June 14, 2011

for PATTAYA TRADER 135 (B)

POETIC-CAPTAIN-AND-
PIRATICALLY-DANGEROUS-DEAD-
MAN'S-GHOST?
You may have deduced
that I am tall,
gray-blue eyed
and off-the-wall.
That in my humour
I can be dark
and that - of course -
I am Captain Mark.
You have got this
from my poetry alone.
I will sail now
or-cross-bones-with-Davy-Jones?!

UNDERLINING-POETRY-
TITLES-MINE
"With-often-very-long-titles
to shortish-verse-lines,
this uppity guy turns poems on their head
and damn-well undermines !"

INNUENDO
Guess I am a Silly-Billy-o
but you are no-friend-o.
Find that I tell you to go,
so up with-your-end-o !

THE-NOISOME-HUMAN-ZOO'S-
ATTENDANTS?
Ying said to Yan
"We are one yet two.
You're part of me
and I'm part of you.
I talk to myself
when I talk to you.
Let's make a third
who's noisy as a zoo."

MR-ARTY-FARTY-BOBBY-
SHILLINGS
There was once a mister
who thought himself smart.
He cut himself in two
while calling it art.
Folk said "Hey up Robert,
you're a two bob fart !"

FIND-IT'S-VERY-MALICIOUS-
GUYS-WHO-SHOULD-REALLY-
GO-AND-LAUGH-AT-THEMSELVES
You are malign with a cruel-hook
you use when heavily baiting.
Find I'm benign, with a lighter-look,
and very-self-deprecating !

No comments:

Post a Comment