Friday, October 18, 2013

for PATTAYA TRADER 199 (B)

A TWO-IN-ONE-TRYST
"She turned him purple with her poison,
oh yes, indeed, your Honour."
I paraphrase the words
the fair jury heard
about the guilty Belladonna.

"The woman's a wicked witch
though she looks a pretty flower.
Spend time with her
and oh, yes Sir,
you'll be dead within the hour."

I have never met a Bella
and I've never met a Donna.
The two together,
or as seperate lovers,
know them I don't wanna !

THE FREE-SPIRITS-YOU-FIND
There are rebels who wish
for a new conformity,
yet there are born-rebels
who can only be free
when pursuing their art
with a spiritual nobility.

TOTO?
Which should she choose?
Oh which should she choose?
The very novel's silver
or the film's ruby-red shoes?

She chose her shoes
and chased after rainbows
until those evil-slippers
cruelly crushed her toetoes !

YES-A-WORLDLY-WISE-MAN-
ON-WOMEN?
I've slept with some white,
red, yellow and black girls.
Perhaps that makes me
a real man of the world?


YES-THE-GOOD-LORD-JIM-
WAS-JUST-LET-GOING-RIGHT-ON
So, Jim'll Fix It?
What a foul joke !
The prick couldn't hide
behind his cigar smoke.
I just couldn't watch the guy.
Those who did, let him pass by.

No comments:

Post a Comment