Tuesday, August 27, 2013

for PATTAYA TRADER 192 (A)

A-LIBRARY-LADY-YES
Lady in the library
with the beautiful looks
and, behind blue eyes,
a brain full of books;
I'd read you better were we lovers
inbetween other than book-covers !

LATE-'70s-VISITATION-YES
We left England that day,
took the hovercraft to Calais.
Visited Pere Lachaise
after arriving in the city;
the graves of Wilde so-witty,
singer Morrison. Laid to waste
with several other celebs
whose works are sure not dead.

A-DAMN-FATAL-FLUID-FUEL-
IT-IS
Fueled with a fluid
are the junkie's veins.
Fueled with a fluid
the streets, the lines,
mapped on his arm.
Fueled with a fluid,
stuck in the needle
like a knife a druid
did the ghostly guy.
It's no self-sacrifice,
just a suicide trip.
Victim of deadly-vice.

MISS-MERITLESS-HAMMERS-HOME-
HER-CLASSROOM-LECTURE
I can no more sympathise,
nor do I even empathise.
It's you need bringing down to size.
You speak, girl, of an equality
and try to put one over on me
like a slave seeking superiority.
But I see no slave in your eyes,
I see a dull inadequecy.

ONE WORLD?
The world of art,
the world of books,
the underworld
of killers and crooks.
Our world beneath the sun.
Too many to reduce to one !

A-BUTTERFLY-NETTED-REAL-HIGH-
KICKING-THAI-LADY-FIND-YES
The lady Thai
kicked so high
in The Butterfly.
I liked her set.
Yes the lady Thai
kicked so high
in The Butterfly.
Fell my net !

THE-GIRL-HUNGRY-HUNTMAN-TRAP
A doe-eyed lady
he hoped to bag,
but came across
the quagmire hag.
Hunter of woman
in earnest sought
to bag a beauty,
by hag got caught.

No comments:

Post a Comment