Wednesday, August 7, 2013

for PATTAYA TRADER 189 (E)

ONESELF
I talk to myself
and myself talks to me.
We two are as one,
no split-personality !
We speak, yes we speak,
we speak but quietly.
Best not be overheard.
You and yourself agree?

CALLED-A-POET-AND-
COMEDIAN-AM-I
She said to me
"You sure are funny,
and laughter's a tonic !"
There are the days
when the poet plays
and ladies call him a comic.

SEASONAL-ADJUSTMENT-DISORDER-
DEAR-GIRL?
Find love and laughter
are serious things,
can make girls queens
and guys kings.
But love doesn't make you glad.
The sun, not rain, makes you sad.

THE-CLEAR-SKY-BLUE-TRUTH-
OUT-WILL-COME
Lies, lies, lies,
find all about
like a swarm of flies,
but truth will out.

Ah truth will out
like a butterfly
climbing on upwards
to a clear blue sky.

LOVED-THE-HEAVENLY-ORGANIST-
THE-SO-DEVOUT-GIRLS !
He perfected the seed-drill,
performed each Sunday, this man who
played on the church organ
for the congregation to listen to.
The ladies declared his music beautiful
who knew the man, Jethro Tull.

No comments:

Post a Comment