Tuesday, August 20, 2013

for PATTAYA TRADER 191 (B)

A-FAULTY-BELIEF-OVERTURNED-
A-GRIEVING-YOUNG-WOMAN
The girl has got a new belief
now she's turned over an old leaf.
She'd had a belief that gave her grief;
had too much faith in a thief
who said he'd change his every way.
He's changed hers it is just fair to say !

YES-THE-LOVELY-YOUNG-WOMAN-WANTED-
A-WOULD-BE-HUSBAND-NOT-A-
WILL-BE-LOVER
I gave the girl my number
though I knew she wouldn't ring,
and so I did not await her.
Now let me tell you something...
She had got my phone number
no hope of a future wedding-ring.

NON-FUNCTIONAL-WORLD-ROUND-
FAMILY-SURE
Mankind is one big family?
Then it is dysfunctional,
and black-sheep of the family
try to blind us with their wool.

CREATIVITY-VERSE
Don't have time to be creative?
Perhaps creative you just are not
if you cannot create the time
to think, to plot and to down jot.

DELUSION-AND-ILLUSION
As a poet I am prolific
but let me be specific:
I might-well be wordy
while also otherworldly.
And yet don't dreamy we
seek out a new reality?



No comments:

Post a Comment