Wednesday, August 14, 2013

for PATTAYA TRADER 190 (C)

THE-OLD-AND-WISE-NIGHT-TIME-
WATCHOWLS-SHALL-AWAKE
Outside my window
the seagulls wheel.
Hills left, bridge right,
in front a school.
Soon set the sun
and stars like eyes
will peep on in
and owls sure rise.
On the school's roof
may one go alight
and be a watchman
in the dark night.

FRUIT-AND-VEGETABLE-GIRL-YOU-ARE-
VALERIE-I-FIND
You can't eat living things,
though beef is surely dead-meat,
and that fruit was living, girl,
till you picked it for a treat !

A-WATERWORLD-WOMAN-AND-I?
You say I'm young-looking for my age.
You tell me that's just the truth.
Perhaps I was baptised, lovely-girl,
in the legendary fountain of youth?

You are young and mermaid-like
with your sweet off-shore charms.
My star-sign is the water-carrier,
let me lift you up here in my arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment