Monday, February 27, 2012

for PATTAYA TRADER 157 (C)

THE-LOVELY-WARM-SHOWER-WOMAN-
SHALL-MY-BATHROBE-NEVER-WEAR
I don't wear pyjamas,
a bathrobe I do
when around the home.
I bought one for you.
Now I have found
you are spoken for.
You'll never use the towel
behind my shower door.
Never wear my robe
against your warm skin.
The warmth I get, girl,
from this showering.

THE-BOOBY-PRIZE-WINNER'S-
POEM-PERHAPS?
I like the way you laugh.
I like the way you smile.
Yet girl I am aware
that beauty can beguile.
What's behind the laugh?
What's behind the smile?
What's beneath the beauty
and the pretty-lady's style?
Were I to get under your skin,
what's the prize I might win?

THE-HEROIN-HABIT-NIGHTOWL
A wide-eyed guy
who's on a late-night prowl.
He seeks a drug-peddler
this kind of snowy owl.

YES-AFTER-HONOURING-A-DREAMY-
THAI-GIRL'S-DESIRE-FOR-A-
GENTLE-BODY-MASSAGE
I was to give a massage
to the massage-parlour girl
who lived next door to me
in Pattaya's fantasy world.

Yes I was to give a massage,
from her shoulders to her toes,
then shared the kind of evening
rarely a true-gentleman knows !

No comments:

Post a Comment