Monday, February 13, 2012

for PATTAYA TRADER 155 (E)

VALENTINE-VERSE-MINE
My pen says more
than  can I
when we speak
eye to eye.

My heart says more
than can I
when we meet.
I'm too shy.

Convention's surely
not my line,
but hear this:
be my valentine.

YES-A-CHEESY-AND-MOLDY-
MOON'S-CHEERLESS-MORNING
The moon on high
was a yellowy-green
and upon the sea
cast a likewise beam.
The beach-party guests
all drank cheap-wine,
ate bread and cheese,
and in due time
the moon would sink,
and sail the sun
up-above dizzy-heads
and sickly tums.

IT'S-HEAVENLY-WITHIN-
YOUR-WATERY-EYES-LOVER
Sometimes the sea's blue, grey or green,
and turquoise oceans I've sure seen.
In the clear-depths of your eyes
I see the underwater paradise.

SIAMESE-MEMORIES-YES
A white-water-rafting ride.
Two on an elephant, side by side.
Memory's river sparkling wet.
Like elephants never, girl, to forget.

THE-DAMN-VINDICTIVE-VICAR-HE
I got a home.
My girl moved in.
Then a  vicar said
"She wears no ring.
It's you and she
now live-in-sin."
Are wed to woe
the likes of him.

A-SINGLE-SAILOR-SOMETIMES-KEEPS-
SIAMESE-GIRL-COMPANY
Some call me teacher Mark.
Some call me Walk-Walk Man.
Some call me 'white monkey'
and some call me the Cap'n.
Thai-girls have shared my bed
and some have shared my room.
Few have shared my romance
on viewing a rare rose-red moon.
The poet of Port Pattaya am I.
I sail solo upon life's vast sea.
Girl, walk with me a tidly-time
and keep the Captain company.

No comments:

Post a Comment