Monday, February 20, 2012

for PATTAYA TRADER 156 (C)

DOWN-DYING-DEATH
It's not that I'm a pacifist
that you will hear me say
"Making peace is fine
as war is not the way."

It's not that I'm a coward
that I now say to you
"All put down your weapons
and Death will die-down too."

OH-IT-IS-THE-BUTTERCUP'S-
DEW-DROP-LADY
On a leaf-of-grass
she left a hair
and a bead of sweat
in a buttercup.
of these such-things
I am aware
when with a lover
whom my eyes eat-up.
Soon will the cows
come to graze.
They'll chew the grass
and the hair.
Soon will the cattle
come to erase
the buttercup
and dew from her.

A-DIVINE-VISION-OF-
A-DUO-NOW-DIVIDED?
I had a vision.
I told it to you.
I made you aware,
thus it didn't come true.
Maybe the vision
was wrong anyway.
Maybe your actions
kept it at bay?
No warning find,
but a prophecy
that came not true
for you and me.

COCOON
Some call it the death.
Some a sort of sleep.
Some a celebration,
sure not a time to weep.
No not a time to weep;
like birth, death's a norm.
Perfect caterpillars
into butterflies transform.

No comments:

Post a Comment