Friday, February 17, 2012

for PATTAYA TRADER 155 (G)

YES-A-TRULY-CLEAR-BLUE-
SKY-ANGEL-NOW
Let me kiss the lips,
let me kiss the eyes,
let me kiss the face
that wears no disguise.
Yes let me kiss the face
that never, not ever, lies
and I'll kiss a girl
fallen from deep-skies !

AN-ARTISTIC-WOMAN-
QUICKLY-ANSWERS
He: What is your favourite drink?
She: Life. It is fine.
He: Your favourite food?
She: Love. It's divine.
He: Favourite music?
She: Love-making, oh !
He: What's your favourite colour?
She: Ah ! Rainbow.

SILLY-PORK-SAUSAGE-IS-A-
GREEDY-GIRL-AS-WE-NOW-
CAN-SEE
You are cruel to yourself Miss Porcine
and will suffer now times are lean again.
Wolfing down enough food for three
you have earnt the name of a fat piggy.
Find it is damn hard to get a man
because you've become a huge ham.
The more pounds of flesh you take on,
Miss Porcine you'll have had your bacon !

No comments:

Post a Comment