Wednesday, September 7, 2011

for PATTAYA TRADER 143 (C)

RODDERS
I've a friend named Sarah
who worked on a ship at sea.
She met the singer Rod Stewart
when he was footloose-and-fancy-free.
On that non-Atlantic-crossing
it was to her he said
"Blondes have more fun,"
where he lay upon his bed.
Now my friend named Sarah,
she was a blonde masseuse.
"Baby you've got hot-legs.
Glad I took this very-cruise.
Do ya think I'm sexy?
I know I am getting on,
but I can wield a mike
just ask my old pal Ron.
Yes I can wield a mike,
no not over is my day.
I'm still a kinda schoolkid,
ask that old bird Maggie May !"

WAXING-LYRICAL-MARIE?
"Let them eat bread."
She got no applause.
Off came the girl's head.
She's now in Tussaud's
(who'd been Lady-in-Waiting
and later made death-masks).
Am I wrong in stating
Marie was always wax?

A-DEMONIC-GUILES
In the army of Joan-of-Arc
he led soldiers on the march.
But they served no holy lord
for he loved to wield his sword.
Over tortured bodies he smiled,
the cruel, the wicked, lustful De Guiles.
Children begging at his home
were just stripped to the bone.
On flesh and blood and pain he'd feast.
Showed no mercy this hellish-beast.
A priest his king's company may bless,
though who's he to bestow holiness?

No comments:

Post a Comment