Thursday, October 3, 2019

SHIP-CAPTAIN'S LOG

GOOD SHIP ALBION carries verse-poems from my Saltburn Scene, Pattaya Trader, Middlesbrough Magic Ship, and various other publications. A vast ocean of poems are found here, but not all of them, and there are a few selected writings amongst the verses,  as to my editorship of Saltburn's first ever community magazine, to my letter of gratitude from Prince Charles after my supporting his views on climate change in 1989, and the stars/celebs I've met. Some poems may have been repeated. There are also typing errors. I'm too busy a Beevers to correct them all! Ha. Pages from Pattaya Trader, Thailand, can be found by scrolling right to the bottom of this blog, or - far easier - by clicking on the year 2011 BLOG ARCHIVE at the side. There are pages from 2009 scattered amongst these. Most of these verse-poems are from much earlier. I began being published in 1988. Cheers mateys, Captain Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment