Tuesday, October 15, 2019

for MIDDLESBROUGH MAGIC SHIP 291 (E)

ROMEO AND JULIET
Romeo seeks love on the Internet,
"Where are you my Juliet ?
Why have I not found you yet ?"
Juliet seeks love with a dating ad,
life is lonely, cruel and sad,
all the girl's boyfriends turn out bad.
"Where are you, my Romeo ?"
But a fairy story is long ago."

A PANTOMIME PYRATE
Lady I's a Long-John,
a Long-John-Silver ooh.
Yes lady I's a Long-John,
a Long-John just fo' you.

Girl I's a Long-John,
member of a motley-crew.
Pieces-of-eight, pieces-of-eight,
pieces-of-eight I got fo' you.

Yo ho ho and yo ho ho,
beach brown eyes 'ave you.
Arr lady I's a Long-John
whose eyes are ocean-blue.

Girl I's a Long-John,
come 'n' cruise wi me.
I'll be your sailor-boy,
you m' pretty-sailor-lady."

A WOMAN IN MY WHISKERS
I am the cat, you are the cream,
I am the sleeper, you are the dream.
I am the moon, you are the sheen.
I am the riverbank, you are the stream.

I am the dancer, you are the waltz,
you are the swoon, I am the salts.
I am the head, you are the hat,
you are the cream, and I the cat.



No comments:

Post a Comment