Monday, August 24, 2015

for PATTAYA TRADER 252 (A)

UNFAITHFUL-ON-A-FOOTHILL-
THE-TWO
Not proper, not prim,
was lying-low Roslyn
with Sam's friend Jim
on the primrose hill.
And he the best man
in the wedding plan
of hers and naïve-Sam's,
Sam footing the bill.
If only Sam had left his holiday-chalet
and footed the cheats down into the valley !

BEING BETTER
You can't love the unlovable,
you can't tolerate the intolerable,
but you can do your very best
when the world's at its damn-worst...
now that is honourable.

A-GREAT-MAGIC-MASTER-CREATIVE-
ARTIST-VERSE ?
Imagine an intelligence in empty space
that endure forever must.
To lose itself in creativeness
the master forms of magic dust
a universe; planets, stars,
and beings of all kinds.
We lose ourselves in television,
the master's lost in our minds ?

PICTURE-FRAME-FOR-SO-FAR-OFF-
CLEAR-SEER-MUSE-SHE
She saw it coming,
ah she saw when
I'd paint pictures
with my pen.

She saw it clear,
yes she saw it all,
without the aid
of a crystal-ball.

Into my blue eyes
she was to stare,
"You'll be a poet,
so shines your star."

And there I stood
at our family door
on which she'd knocked
when I was but four.

Gypsy, oh gypsy,
first muse mine,
I shall frame you
with this rhyme.

DIVINE-WINE-VERSE
To be entertained
by the literary-Muse
I don't need a drink
as a damn excuse,

but I will go on
drinking sweet wine
until the gods call
"Closing time !"

DOOMED-HERO-ON-THE-MOTORBIKE
So a camel could not kill him
yet with Death would collide
hero Lawrence of Arabia
on a motorcycle ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment