Wednesday, December 18, 2013

for PATTAYA TRADER 211 (A)

REAL-BAD-OX-BLOOD-
CAN-COLOUR-XMAS !
Amongst the herd
up on their feet,
I make my way
along Oxford Street.

The window-shoppers
the Xmas goods greet,
and the bargain buyers
carry off grand treats.

I can see many
dead on their feet.
Sure fill with ill-will
beasts of the street.

Amongst the herd
there is bad meat.
I make my way
along Oxford Street.

MATERIAL-IMAGE-MAKERS
A photograph steals the very soul,
say the Australian Aboriginees.
And so it does the materialists
whose bodies make for vanities !

A-SURE-DELICIOUS-DESSERT
You're creme-de-la-creme,
and you are French wine.
You're a Miss Jean Brodie
damn fine in her prime.

Blow out the candle,
we'll dance in the dark,
just you and your Mark
my sexy Muriel Spark !

A-DAMN-LEGEND-WAS-LAWRENCE-NO?
Lawrence of Arabia
was truly not the saviour
he thought he could be.
Find he was a versifier
and, good-heavens, a tryer.
A bold man was he.
No camel but a motorbike
would end his brave-life.
Lawrence the legendary.

No comments:

Post a Comment