Monday, September 30, 2013

for PATTAYA TRADER 197 (D)

YES-ALONG-TROTTED-
MEATY-RED-TROTSKY
I read about dumb-animals
who the 'Red-Flag' sang,
conned by the three pigs
Bacon, Pork and Ham.
Or Lenin, Stalin, Trotsky.
Trotsky from Stalin ran.
Or did he just trot along
from a fairytale-farm, Orwellian?

KINKY-KICKS
Honor Blackman
Avenging white woman,
titillating tv viewing.
My karate-chop,
my juicy-lamb-chop,
my boyhood pin-up-girl going !

THE-DEATHLY-BUTTERFLY-COLLECTION-
YOU'RE-SURE-TO-FIND
Dead butterflies pinned-down
in an evil-collector's glass case,
that is the collective's lot
as to an off-guard human race.

IT-IS-A-MOON-GOLD-STAG-AM-I-LADY
A hound bays in the night
that is otherwise still.
I hold you close, hold you tight,
I'm like a stag on a hill
crowned with stars and moonlight
for you have been my fill.

YES-A-SELF-SERVED-SLAVE-FIND-ARE-YOU
You speak of love and justice,
but hate and envy rules
in a heart I know to be cold
and in eyes that no-one fools.
You speak of an equality of things,
yet those who disagree you treat as underlings.

No comments:

Post a Comment