Monday, September 9, 2013

for PATTAYA TRADER 194 (A)

THE-NOW-HOT-AND-SPICEY-
PATTAY-LADY-TAKEAWAYS-
I-DO-DECLARE
That's the way it goes
at the Go-For-It go-go.
The guys will come
to see the girlie show.
Yes the guys will come,
find each of them solo.

The girls bump-and-grind
and hope a guy'll choose her.
Along the go-going line
nobody wants to be a loser.
winsome women one-and-all,
dance, dance, dance and ball.

INSIDE-THE-WOWIE-PATTAY-
POCAHONTAS'S-CONDO
A Pocahontas, she
invited me
for green tea
and good company
in her tepee.

Redskinned, she's
not all-Siamese
and as to 'tepee'
I've taken liberties
as she'd with me !
Pow-wow, y'know,
therein her condo.

ORAL-TRANSLATION-IT-SURE-IS-SA
I have taught English
to various nationalities
while living in the land
of Thais, of Siamese.

Didn't I teach you girl
how Britons tongue-kiss?
A language of lovers
passed-through the lips.

A-DAMN-PRETTY-VILLAGE-IDIOT-TYPE-
OF-GIRLIE-NO?
Were you as deep as an ocean
with a heart big as a city,
fallen from the moon's mansion
would you have been, oh pretty,
who's revealed shallow, small,
a village's wet-fool with gall.

No comments:

Post a Comment