Monday, July 30, 2012

for PATTAYA TRADER 165 (A)

AN-OVERALL-VIEW?
I found myself in London
and over in Paris too.
I found myself in Amsterdam,
now I've found myself with you.
From the heart of the cities
into the heart of you,
who are my neon-lights
and my Pattaya City view?

DAMING-A-TYRANNY'S-TOIL
The right to work
and not to play,
the Slave States find,
for which "Do as I say"
is the despots' order
of the life-long day.

WORN DOWN !
I met a bar-girl
I found rather young
yet round my neck
both her arms clung.

I took her back
to my Pattaya hotel
where South-Eastern stars
cast down their spell.

Turned out a Siren
the young Thai-lady
and I the Old Man
of the Sea !

YES-TO-THE-LITTLE-BAR-
LADIES-THIS-HERE-TOAST
It is upon the wind
some smell fortune, money;
as does the worker-bee
smell nectar, future honey.
And led by the wind
a good many Thai-girls' noses
to busy about in city-bars.
Here's to the wild dark-red roses !

No comments:

Post a Comment