Monday, July 23, 2012

for PATTAYA TRADER 164 (F)

SECOND-SIGHTED-THEN-WAS-I
It was love at first psych.
I saw your mind
and read your thoughts
as if outside of time.
It was love at first psych,
or so I had thought.
I saw your mind;
the unkind heart latterly-caught.

UNSTRAPPED-AND-UNDRESSED
Straps slip from each shoulder.
My arms ache to enfold her.
I want to always hold her.
Her dress slips to the floor.

The shiny moon behind her,
her beauty is a blinder.
I'll take her as I find her,
by the window beside the door.

A-BEDROOM-BALLERINA-
MINE-BE
Be my ballerina,
be my lady swan;
the bedroom your arena,
the bedroom your pond.
Yes be my ballerina,
be my lady swan.
Spread your wings, soar me higher
into, girl, a blue beyond.

A-SAVAGE-VERSE-POEM-
SATIRIST-PAIR
Now there was Swift
with his literary gift.
There was Pope as well
who was greatly-satirical.
One named after a bird,
one after a bishop-of-Rome.
Versifiers-of-the-savage-word.
Deviling-clergyman and hunched-gnome !

(The swift was known as a deviling)



No comments:

Post a Comment