Monday, July 9, 2012

for PATTAYA TRADER 163 (F)

PORT-PATTAYA-SEA-LIFE
I was just sailing solo.
The girl wore naught but a halo
that soon would turn to horns.
She was a siren to be
for this sailor on a sea
of many ports and many storms.
Find she was my undoing,
the virgin-girl was my ruin.
The young-lover sank ageing me !

SHARK-WORLD
Tell sons, warn daughters,
we share deadly-waters.
Sharks are out for the kill,
sinking-baht-and-dollar-bill.
Rising, find, the slaughter.

THE HUMANE?
Foxes in London's suburbs,
monkeys in Phetchaburi.
Forests and jungles fall
to make way for humanity !?

LAUGHING-WITH-AND-NOT-
DAMN-OFTEN-AT-LIFE-YOU-WILL-FIND
When I am rude
it is often in jest.
Just to laugh with life
is surely the very-best.

But not to mock
this life I share
with friends-and-lovers
who've made me swear !

No comments:

Post a Comment