Monday, July 16, 2012

for PATTAYA TRADER 164 (E)

SO-DEAR-GIRL'S-GOLD-LIE
You wouldn't look me in the eye
as if, girl, you were much too shy.
Your shiny windows to the soul
were tuned from me, now I know
your soul you didn't wish to bare
to one whose so insightful stare
could only a gilded lie detect.
Your eyes with mine did not connect.

THE SEX-PARTY GIRLS
The girls held a party -
there were no boys -
with a catalogue lady
selling sexy clothes, toys,
Ken Dodd tickling-sticks,
bondage paraphernalia,
all the stuff with which
a good-girl's not familiar.
Naughty girls, naughty girls,
looking for a spanked bott.
My guess, they'll get one.
Wow, what a kinky lot !

'E' FOLLOWS 'I' ?
'I' before 'E'
except after 'C'.
Y'know, that sounds
really wEIrd to me !

(CORRECTION: I should have thief and thieves in TRUTH-AND-HONESTY )

No comments:

Post a Comment