Tuesday, July 21, 2015

for PATTAYA TRADER 246 (E)

ARABESQUE ANALYSIS
A thousand and one nights,
a thousand and one tales,
but I can see behind
your so very many veils.

You go tell me this, girl,
you go tell me that.
Now let me tell you, princess,
I smell an ugly rat.

What is it that you hide?
You're not a harem wife
with her pretty head to lose.
Find truth can't finish your life.

HUNT-GRUNT
The rich have seldom
anything to protest about,
but the ban on fox hunting
again brings them out.
"The poor I do detest,
they're always at protest,"
had once grunted Lord Snout.

THE-SACRED-HINDU-SEX-QUEEN
The Queen of Kama Sutra
had a sacred mission
to please all her Western men
in her Eastern tradition,
which put many a Western wife
at a great disposition:

"Said he was going to church
did my husband Bobby.
But he met the Kama Sutra Queen
at the temple-of-her-body.
I don't want him back,
he's out on his ear.
Going with that girl's a sin,
let me make it clear."

The Queen of Kama Sutra
was a molten blend
of turbulence and tranquility
for every man and his friend
in many kinds of a way
the wife could not comprehend.
She was to besotted Bobby
a real godsend. A real godsend.

THE-OWEN-AND-WURTHER-WAR-DRAMA
Owen to total wars
doomed youth's the plot.
No way out, young man,
Wurther you like it or not !

No comments:

Post a Comment