Monday, November 26, 2012

for PATTAYA TRADER 171 (D)

THE BLUE-BROOK-WATER-WOMAN-EYES
Skimming stones upon the water,
in his eyes a far-away look,
he was not to spy the daughter
of the dark-lady of the brook.

No, not to spy the daughter
of the dark-lady of the brook,
who was fishing for a landlubber,
and whose offspring was the hook.

Yes, whose offspring was the hook,
the girl whose gaze upon him cast.
He turned and saw and shook.
She'd a beauty that held him fast.

She'd a beauty that held him fast,
she'd a beauty that held him true.
She'd eyes that a spell had cast.
He drowned in their watery-blue.

A-PERFECT-PICTURE-COULDN'T-BE-
FRAMED-BY-A-MARRIAGE-NO
Your and my love-making
was a work of art,
but now the canvas is
very-much torn apart.
For the picture you sought a frame,
believing that love could be contained.

A SEA-CHANGE LIFE
Take me, do, as I am,
and as I come to be.
All go through changes.
Don't need a girl to change me.
Yes take me as I am
and as I come to be.
All go through changes
just like the great changing sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment