Saturday, November 24, 2012

for PATTAYA TRADER 171 (C)

FIND-IT-WAS-A-WOLF-AND-
BAT-MOON-FOR-DREAMY-SHE
A werewolves' full-moon
hung outside her room,
but her man was more the vampire.
He would come in the night
and leave a love bite,
from her he'd then retire.
To the dawn she would awake,
heart pierced as with a cruel-stake,
finding such-dreams only formed of desire.

RELIVE-AND-LEARN-DO?
It's good and bad
to meet with you.
I am just a spirit
passing on through.

I'm heading home.
Maybe I'll return.
We live to die
and also learn?

IT'S-THE-HOUND-ON-THE-LOVELY-
LADIES'-HEAVENLY-SCENTS
They came into my life
and then each-one went,
now my memory's a hound
upon their sweet  scent.
Ah the foxy ladies
with their feminine wiles,
the unchaste Pattay beauties
in the Land of Smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment