Tuesday, November 13, 2012

for PATTAYA TRADER 170 (E)

THE-PALE-MIDNIGHT-MOON
The night is black as a crow
and dove-white sure is the snow,
but it's an owl calls from the wood
whose trees are like tall shadows stood
beneath a pale-as-a-ghost moon's glow.

A-REALLY-SMALL-ONE'S-
HIGH-LEVEL-LOVE-WAS-IN-TATTERS
For my mum, I reached higher,
to pick a rose from a brier,
when I was but a tot.
I fell and my shirt was torn
upon many a brier-thorn
(I was to go meet with her scorn).
Love appear in rags cannot?

A-LYING-FOOL-HE-WAS-
LEFT-THE-LUNATIC
Because he was a crook
he told lies, y'know.
The lies grew and grew,
like the nose on Pinnochio.
But those lies found him out
and his friends would go.
Forgetting what was true or false
his mind left him also.
Some think it clever to be dumb
and finish up in a lunatic-asylum.

A-TOTAL-POWER'S-DESPOTS?
For some it's sure power
find turns them on,
like the rapist with the power
over his victim-woman;
or the politician
with his law-making pen;
and complete power...
what then? What then?

No comments:

Post a Comment