Tuesday, August 30, 2011

for PATTAYA TRADER 141 (A)

THE-ALBION-ROAD-LIES-AHEAD?
When Britain was Albion
and May Day was Beltaine,
was all a white-magic?
Will it come around again?
Will Albion then justifiably
be an ark against dark rain?
Comes the storm, comes the flood,
comes the prophecy of pain
by the druids who were undone.
Will follow the road-to-Albion?

EDWIN-AND-AFTERWARDS-
EASTER-CONFLICT-YOU'LL-FIND
In Port-Mulgrave and Saltburn-by-the-sea
Hermitages-of-St-Hilda came to be
A princess and Abbess-of-Whitby she -
who challenged Rome's supreme-authority -
a Celtic-Christian from Hartlepool.
Grand-niece of the great Edwin,
he who was a York-Castle king
with most of England under his wing,
a pagan who turned Churchling,
but like Hilda was no pope's fool.

SPOUTING SEX
Sex? I can spout it:
Pretty-girl don't doubt it,
nobody gets here without it !

DISEASED-OYSTER'S-RESULT-
IN-PURE-PEARLS
I am sitting here
penning this song,
I am sitting close
to a cottage with a pond.
A mermaid, she sheds a tear.
It's a pretty pearly one.
Yes it's a pretty pearly one,
cause of an oyster's disease;
but she is sick with love
and far away from the sea.

A-SALMON-OF-WISDOM
The hazel-nuts of Truth
and of Wisdom fall
and Fintan the salmon
eats them all.
Would that we catch
Fintans by the tail
and taste of Wisdom
as did Fionn Mac Cumhail.

THE-PRETTY-THORNY-TALE
My oh my, woman,
now can you talk !
and grows your nose
like a rose-stalk.
My oh my, woman,
you can lie, I know.
Pure-truth does not go
with a female Pinocchio.

No comments:

Post a Comment