Saturday, August 6, 2011

for PATTAYA TRADER 139 (B)

A-SURELY-NOVEL-DIVISION-CHERI
Between the covers of a Colette
sure find a house-of-sin's Cheri.
But I'm in a divided house.
Pattaya's-half-a-den-of-iniquity !

YES-MOZART'S-MUSICAL-MAGIC-IT-IS
Mozart, find, was musically astute;
wowing the ladies with his magic-flute !
With his tunes he also wowed
by being a genius well endowed !

THAI FRUIT
Tell a ladyboy by his Adam's apple, ooer !
Find that I do not eat fruit, however !

IT-IS-THE-NEW-LOVER-
WHEN-A-HONEYMOON-IS-OVER
Now over is the honeymoon
it will be sunny, but not too soon.
Come to terms with being wed,
later taking a lover up to your bed !

HUMPHERY-BOGART-FIND-
I-AM-NOT-GIRL
I might have been Bogart
were I not so tall,
and were you a beauty
you might have been Becall.
No you're no plain-Jane,
but then you aren't Lauren.
Me? I'm no Humphery,
I'm too tall I'll say again.
Find that I won't say
"Here's looking at you kid",
because I just don't love you.
Probably never, not ever, did.

No comments:

Post a Comment