Thursday, March 31, 2016

for PATTAYA TRADER 260 (G)

HI, LITTLE LADY !
6 foot 1 inch high -
and with blue eyes -
I am closer to the sky
than are you.
You are closer to the ground
with grass-green eyes I've found.
Girl you've got me looking down.
Earth and sky we two ?

LOOK, LISTEN, LEARN
In an expanding universe
best expand the mind,
or like a cave-dweller
find you'll be left behind.

View the bigger picture, girl,
don't look at me so narrow.
The wheel has been invented,
roll on into tomorrow.

THE-WILD-CAT-WOMAN-
FISH-DISH-YOU-CAN-FIND
Cats eat fish,
catfish dislike cats.
Catfish for my woman
was an aphrodisiac.
What a wild Siamese cat
after the eating of that !

SEBEK
Guards the god-crocodile
Egypt's the River Nile.
With rubies for his eyes,
the god-crocodile dreamily-sighs.
But beware his lazy smile !

DROWNING IN YOUR EYES
You scratch my back
like the Greek harpy
as you groan, girl,
and gasp sharply.

We both soar up
and shall come down.
Like the Greek siren
you'll watch me drown.

No comments:

Post a Comment