Monday, June 30, 2014

for PATTAYA TRADER 231 (D)

YES-IT'S-A-MOUNTAIN-BLUE-BUTTERFLY-
IS-DOLLY-PARTON-FIND
Blue mountains
and a big-blonde-wig.
Smoke's sure rising.
Dolly's doing a gig.
My-oh-my, my-oh-my,
she's a rainbow; a butterfly.

PLAGIARISM-IS-NOT-ORIGINALITY
Poetic-licence lends
to literary devices,
but you stole my Muse
for your own poem-verses !

GOOD-AND-BAD-AND-
A-GYPSY-TRUE
She warned not all
the gypsies were good
but she had journeying
in her red blood.
She had second sight,
came from Ireland green,
and in my child's eyes
had my future foreseen.
She'd a chestnut mane
upon her queenly head,
chestnut as the horse
that her fatherly friend fed.
Outside our house
stood the caravan
of the gypsy girl
and the old gypsy man.
She had foreseen
what has come to pass,
and even without
a seer's crystal glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment