Thursday, September 26, 2019

for MIDDLESBROUGH MAGIC SHIP 288 (H)

THE KNIFE ANGEL
Angel of the North,
meet the Angel of Knives.
Find it's been brought forth
that it might save some lives.

A STRAIGHT EROS'S ARROW
I served up the meal,
I poured out the wine.
I cooked her a treat.
She was treated fine.

Straight as an arrow
I was feeling erotic,
my Thai-girl guest
was damn sure exotic.

She'd not tasted wine,
to her it was very-new.
Heady as I her host,
off her clothes she threw !

She stood in a thong.
Yes she stood in a thong.
Do the cooking right,
get to cook all night long !

NOT A PLAYING-CARD JOKER
IN SIGHT
There's a running riot,
the police can't keep pace.
There're running rioters,
cops with truncheons and Mace.
It's there on the Tv-News,
right up in your face.
Yes it's a running riot,
rioters winning the race.

There's a running riot.
It runs all over the place.
It runs with such a fury
the police go lose pace.
Some cheer the mob on,
some say it's a disgrace.
A pack of cards is flying,
of the joker just no trace.

No comments:

Post a Comment