Friday, April 20, 2018

for MIDDLESBROUGH MAGIC SHIP 283 (H)

ARE MY VERSES RELATIVE
TO YOU ?
Some say I am insightful,
some say that I'm psychic.
All I can say myself:
seems sometimes the cap fits !

LIKE A YESTERDAY QUEEN INSIDE
HER FAMILY
She was sexually impetuous,
it's so, it's so, it's so;
to the point of being incestuous,
oh no ! oh no ! oh no !
Ah yes, ah yes, ah yes.
I said to the girl "Penny,
unlike the kings-and-queens of yest,
go play the cock-and-henny
outside your family. Fit into a dress !"

TRANSPOSITION
She will transfer
and he will transform.
Like karma carried-out,
he shall feel reborn.

BIRD-BRAIN ?
After her holiday
she whistled like a bird,
but then fell silent
should he have overheard;
he she did not tell,
whom she didn't wish to know,
even if through him
it was she got to go.
How was it he knew
that she got to go ?
Maybe it was the birds
that had told him so !

No comments:

Post a Comment