Friday, April 6, 2018

for MIDDLESBROUGH MAGIC SHIP 283 (E)

FAIR-PLAY FEMALE
OR FOUL ?
One who plays fair ?
One who is kind ?
A true rose, a true star,
here in my mind ?

She's a blonde beauty,
yet shall I find
her eyes sparkle
but mine are blind ?

A VAMPIRE OF VERSE
I'm a versifying vampire,
of her youthful beauty do I drink
when I look deep into her eyes
for a soul to drive my ink.

SETTLED
She is to leave
and he approves.
He has travelled,
made his own moves.

It will be good
to see her gone,
as if he himself
had moved on.

A FUNFAIR FORTUNE OR FATE
Some men call it karma, find.
Spiritually or psychologically sound,
like a fairground's Big Wheel
what you send out comes back around.
Yes it comes on back around
at a near or a far off date.
If you've been fair or unfair
the karmic wheel's the turn of fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment