Saturday, October 15, 2016

for MIDDLESBROUGH MAGIC SHIP 268 (B)

THE-BARE-BACK-BLACK-NIGHT'S-'LADY' ?
She was the kiss on my lips,
the skin beneath my fingertips,
the girl with the curvy hips
who'd her hair up in a stack
which now hung down her back
there in the candle-lit black,
in a black and backless dress.
She was the very soft caress...
and to more I don't confess !

AN EXTRA-LARGE LONDON
She was a squatter
in Notting Hill Gate,
then got herself a room
in Wood Green.
In the queue for a home
folk still sure wait,
though the fat cities
leave the forests lean.

CLAWS
She has long nails,
mousey-men to catch ?
Yes she's long nails,
scratch, scratch, scratch !
Scratch my back, pussy ?
I'd scratch hers.
I'm no poor mouse,
I'd love her purrs.

CHANGING TIDES
I was your Captain Mark
but also Doctor Strange.
Deeper than a sea for you,
loftier than a mountain range.
Predicted to be unpredictable
in a wheeling world of change.

Yes I was your Captain Mark
but also Doctor Strange.
Wider than the sky my view
you'd oft' think me deranged !
But even you see what I saw
in a wheeling world that's changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment