Friday, October 14, 2016

for MIDDLESBROUGH MAGIC SHIP 268 (A)

BEHIND-THIS-STREET-THEATRE'S-SCENES
Your beauty does not bind me,
girl I am good to go.
I'm not jailed by jealousy,
would be bad were it so.

No your beauty does not bind me,
find no rattling of a cage.
You are courting another man ?
Time for me to desert this stage.

CANDLEWICK
Find Edie Sedgwick's beauty
(she was one of Warhol's film-dates)
just melted like candle-wax
with her doses of barbiturates.

AN ADULT ADVENTURE
I left behind the garden.
There's just much more to know.
Some boys-and-girls don't wish to,
but I was glad to grow.
To join the adult world
where I could be free
from the confines of the garden
and fulfill my destiny.

IT'S-THE-EVES-ARE-AWARE-
OF-THE-FRUIT-FIRST ?
Beneath the sensual zones
of the flesh on her bones
rage the girl's hormones.
But same age as the guy
whom she finds too shy
the older boy is shown
to be the apple of her eye !

MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE
Beyond the basics, girl,
there's so much more
which makes us different
that is for sure.

Religion, politics,
loves and hates.
Work and wishes,
fancies and fates.

No comments:

Post a Comment